31 Jul Spotlight: Sneaker Craze
The recent craze of sneakers for almost a year now has got to be Nike. Everyone around me including myself has a new pair of Nike shoes lately. Previously, the craze was raving about New Balance when they came out with the colorful lifestyle range. I gotta admit that I was one of the suckers that got smitten by the 574 range.
✔︎ Roshe One
• Full mesh upper for excellent breathability
• Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
• Waffle pattern outsole for traction
• Cushioned collar for protection around ankle
• EVA foam outsole for lightweight impact absorption and durability
✔︎ Air Max
• Lightweight without sacrificing performance
• Max Air cushioning designed for versatility to meet athletic performance
• Cushioning absorbs impact forces when the foot strikes the ground, protecting muscles, joints and tendons
• Durable: Designed to provide cushioning throughout the life of the shoes
✔︎ Flyknit Lunar
• Seamless One-piece Flyknit upper
• Lunarlon cushion with high breathability, stretch and support where you need most
• Dynamic Fit technology using Flywire material
• Gives added support and a glove-like feel
• Knit tongue integrated for enhanced comfort
• Fitsole sockliner conforms to provide underfoot support
This is by no means an advertorial for Nike. It’s just a personal opinion that I should give the brand some appreciation because these shoes are so comfortable! Also, it looks great as casual shoes. I used to boycott Nike for awhile because of the older models. I used to own a pair of Nike older model, with the black rubber soles in between the main full sole? They kept falling apart in less than a year’s usage which was horrible. Now it’s all good.
And one picture with the bestie that fits this post.
Hope this post helps if you’re thinking of getting a pair. And so the saying of Nike’s slogan goes, “Just do it!”.